Record Vines and Instagram videos without keeping a finger on your iPhone screen! Here’s How:
- Settings > General > Accessibility > AssistiveTouch
- Toggle AssistiveTouch to ON.
- Click Create New Gesture…
- Click and hold in one spot. Go ahead and fill the bar at the bottom for an 8 second hold.
- Save your new gesture and give it a name.
- Open up a new vid making session in Vine or IG.
- Click the white circle that now sits in the lower right of your screen.
- Click Favorites > that gesture you just named
- When you’re ready to record, drag the blue dot over the record trigger.
- As soon as you let go it will begin the gesture you created …
You’re filming hands-free!
This might be useful
The Lights Are On by Sylvia Moritz
Graphic designer and illustrator Sylvia Moritz wants to spell an end to the stupidity of leaving lights on in empty rooms.
“Electricity is a daily comfort we take for granted," says Sylvia. "It is our sun when it is night, it is our means of living out our modern daily lifestyles. To recklessly exhaust this energy source, to squander something so integral to our survival, is wasteful. I hope this illustrated idiom can switch people’s behaviour.”
Turning lights off when they’re not needed is on page one of the energy saving manual. That’s why.
Ever keep the lights on while you’re away for fear of leaving your home at the mercy of intruders? Try hooking this fake TV burglar deterrent up to a plug-in timer instead - a low-energy solution that doesn’t involve lighting your house up like a Las Vegas hotel.
We’re selling this poster printed on FSC paper with sustainable ink for £12 plus VAT, postage and packing with all proceeds going back to the Do The Green Thing charity. You can buy it here.
Turn lights off when not in use.